🌕 I remember the night it happened.

I remember clearly the night that I finally was able to let go of my lower self and step into my Higher Self.

It was the eve of my birthday, October 23rd in Koh Samui Thailand, and I was participating in a metal bowl ceremony.

As the Russian Yogi began playing the metal bowls, I placed an Elestial Quartz at my crown, laid down, closed my eyes, and was taken on the ride of a lifetime. I was out. I was traveling. So many colors! It was like an Acid trip from the 70’s.

When I awoke an hour later, I was woozy. What the heck had happened? That was intense!

The next day when I got up, something had changed. I felt lighter and so happy…no, I felt blissful! I went to morning yoga and the others commented on how different I looked. They could see that my energy had shifted.

I had released my lower self and my higher self was now a part of me.

It had been coming for months, and when it finally happened, I was so relieved!

Emotionally, this expansion had been overwhelming.

I really didn’t know what to do with this new companion. Our relationship started out slowly at first.

She was just there guiding me quietly, sending me messages of affirmation that only I would recognize and understand.

Then, around Thanksgiving, my father’s health took a turn for the worse. His cancer was no longer under control and he picked up a respiratory virus as well.

When I asked him how he was feeling, I got very shallow, socially acceptable answers.

Not knowing what to expect, but preparing for the worse, my siblings rallied and we all flew to Nashville for a family Christmas. When I saw him in the hospital, he didn’t look good and he wasn’t eating. He moved so slowly and it seemed like everything in his body ached.

He continued with the short answers and I wanted to know what was really going on in his heart and mind. Then, I remembered someone telling me that we could use our higher self to connect to others.

So, I tapped into my father’s higher self and asked him how he was feeling and got a very different answer.

He was tired, really tired and didn’t know how much longer he would be around.

He also said that this wouldn’t be the last time I saw him, that I would be back to say Goodbye.

So, when I got the call from my sister the following month to firm up dates for me to go to Nashville, I naturally thought he was nearing the end….

In the next two posts, I will be sharing how I was guided to help my Father find his purpose for living and how I used these connections to help my Father to heal emotionally. Until then……

Much love,